Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring dreams

So what if it rains



The great thing about the virtual world is that it makes imagining things that ARE NOT REAL sinfully easy, yup, it lets us believe we can have it all, all this stuff hidden behind thick glass door, and the virtual world is opening that thick door for us... so I - a magpie(shiny things for your nest kind-of-a-girl) - captured in online shopping captivity - killed some time to satisfy my (having nice stuff) cravings without actually spending the money!
I created a spring-happy-even-if-it-rains set. What do I love about it? Well, first, the ruffle trench, I don't have to introduce the trend, nothing new, heard it, knew it kind of a thing, ruffle trenches "media coverage" is all over the place, the evidence can be also seen in stores... So what's soooo special about this one? well, it is definitely cute, yet it remains within the "classic" look, so even if one sad day ruffles will not be as hip as they are right now (which I hope will never happen), this trench will defend itself, beautiful... and the price, it is beautiful too it is the cheapest item apart from tights(check them out upside down :) Why isn't Newlook in the USA? I demand its USA presence!!!
Second trend is in fact an obsession-classified: I love tassels, and fashion loves tassels, so in this harmonic symbiosis I plan to accessorize with tassels, this spring and summer and you dear readers, be creative, tassels can appear on belts, necklaces, bags, earnings, bracelets, attached to any kind of shirt or jacket...
Don't get me started on Burberry and rain boots... one day Anja I say, one day :)
And for a dessert, let me talk tights, colorful tights are STILL IN - so readers, get on with the hype, and I mean bold-bold colors, crazy-courageous patterns, don't delay, go ahead, wear some colors before the summer hits with its warmth, now is the time to do it, now tights are not meant to be unnoticeable, not any longer, they are coming out of the shade of necessity, now, tights are a fashion accessory, that has an ability to make the entire outfit complete...

No comments:

Post a Comment