Thursday, March 4, 2010

Military Inn, Jackets Checked!

Posted by Picasa

I must admit to something, dear readers, blog surfers (should I refer to you as surfers? hi hi) I am obsessed with jackets, there is something ultra-superior-over-sweaters about them... those jackets, sihhah, more stylish, more mature, always elegant, so yeah, I have a weak spot for them. I don't have nearly enough, not to mention claiming that I have as many as I would like to. The reason for such deprivation is simple: jackets are always twice as much as sweaters, so I pass by those beautiful, super-sophisticated jackets hanging proudly on the store-best hangers, to eventually settle on a sweater or, if I am lucky and feeling even a bit more splurgy, a cardigan...but sometimes I snatch them jackets on sale, and then it is like Christmas, yupiii feelings inside and out.

Recently, I snatched on sale a military jacket, how are these on sale especially since the trend is in full swing and shall continue to bloom&boom, I do not know - clueless - but not wasting time to ask unnecessary questions, got me one. I can see it how calling it different names works, I could possibly name it: The Beatles jacket (remember St. Pepper lonely heart club band?) or circus jacket... but I would never thought of michael jackson, but on the day I wore it, I heard it the most, so let it be: Michael Jackson jacket... anyway, name as you will, such jacket is super cool, it is a piece of its own, and this style (christen as you please) is going to be BIIIIIIGGGGG, today I walked into an H&M they had at least 7 different versions of such jacket :) I wanted them all, but hello, this is not a rich woman holding the wallet, at least not yet, so...

I think this jacket can be worn with pretty much anything, here above, I am playing it safe. I decided to start it off with similar color accents (yellow) so with the under shirt and the scarf with yellowish,black and gray nicely combining all the pieces together) but it does not have to be as safe, couple days earlier I wore it with a purple dress and black tights. Military jackets I want to see you everywhere all ways possible!

Outfit details:
Jacet: Forever21
Pants: H&M
Shirt: Forever21
Scarf:Poland import
Boots: Uggs - still winter in Chicago and I take the CTA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment