Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Yellow Accents Continued



Yuuup, that is right, I guess there is something to it, as soon as I get a color accent in my head, it sticks with me for at least two outfits, I did not notice it as much, but since recently I have been keeping a better record of what I wear, yeah, I do continue to ride on one idea for at east two days, ask me about efficiency of concepts :)
What can I say about this outfit, well I love my big beads, and my new pointer-finger-ring, oh wait readers, those are accessories, lets get back to the outfit, so yeah, it is a really simple recipe for an office outfit, color coordinated, "grown-up" colors (black, gray, beige, brown etc) and then a nice bold color center-piece, a jacket or a cardigan or a simple sweater, I felt more corporate, office-y yet unique and out-of-the-pack... and of course the beads, did I mention the beads? it is always good to revamp a simple look with some beads :)

OUTFIT DETAILS
pants: Old Navy
black shirt: Vero Moda (bought in Poland)
sweater: Gap
necklace & ring : H&M
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment