Thursday, July 8, 2010

Summery whites - always a summer classic


I am on a roll! everyone, look at me! another post! I am proud of myself, but shouldn't I though? I know, I know I too rather not praise the day... yeah and I guess enough indulgence with self-inflicted praise too... so here it goes, my summery summer outfit, numero uno.
I wore it a few days back, yet it was on and off hot and I took some other pics too, bla bla bla anyhow, it goes live today, because Chicago today is just sizzling hot, so it feels appropriate to look at those pictures and posting, simple look, some white basics, with a nice contrast, throw some beads into the mix and out the door you go all fresh and crispy
.

1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit! The contrast is catchy, the skirt looks comfy...love it... You are giving me some cool ideas... Keep posting girl..

    ReplyDelete