Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wings, Butterflies, Bees and Flowers



What can I say about this outfit, other than I love this dress-top-tunic-whatever it is, I love it no matter what, it does not matter that on a shorter girl it would probably make a cute dress and on me, well... it is just this unidentified "top" thingy, I make it work with a black slip and I juuuuuuust love: the way it feels, the way it fits, the fabric, the color and those ruffly things on the side, I love them and I love this outfit, yeah I know that I am repeating myself, but excuse me I am not indulging in self-praise, I am just objectively saying I love that piece from H&M spring GARDEN collection and again, salmon color, which yes, I also love, and now it is officially a big hit, BUT note that I wrote about it in February, yeah that is exactly what I am doing my dears - pulling this "haven't I told you so" line on you, but I promise that is it.... also some fashion-savvy birds chirped to me that in English it is actually called "coral"... other people call it peachy, for me it is still a salmon - finely cooked, because I like fish.... :) over and out readers, no more words necessary...

Outfit details:
slip - from under some other dress
Dress/tunic - H&M
Shoes - UO
Bag - H&M
Necklace - F21

3 comments:

  1. Hey Anja, I love this dress-top-tunic-whatever! So versatile! I can see this in a business combination, also in a girls-nite-out combination. I love it!
    Keep posting girl! I love your style!
    P.S. You should get facebook page for your blog!!! So we can spread the word...it's easier (i think)
    love you,
    Mika

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I will talk in official language of this blog :)
    .
    Wow, Ania, what a surprise for me :)
    I had not know anything about it!
    I am going to be your admirer.
    Ups...
    The admirer of your blog, obviously :)

    ReplyDelete